1.4

If you are planning to buy an electric bike DO NOT buy from Skiron in Phoenix, Arizona.They make them bike really cheap and sell them for a little over $1000 for the cheapest one.

The battery case is not constructed well and will crack and break. They use cheap tires and inner tubes. They do not service the vehicle or supply parts. The advertise that certian models have is 48 volts 12 amp 350 watt motor.

That does not add up. (Volts x Amps = watts ). If you have to replace a motor good luck finding one with their claim of specs. The closest you could find is a 48 volt 12 amp with 700 to 1000 watt.

That would drain and wear out your battery fast and at $50 per battery for 4 battery it can add up. The battery will not charge completely at the most maybe 75%.

Pass this on to anyone you know who plans to buy a e bike from Skiron E bikes .DOnN'T !!!!!

Review about: Skiron Bikes Bicycle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Get your act together by supplying parts, telling the truth about your product, use better parts.

I didn't like: Are a rip off.

Had an Experience with Skiron Bikes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Triumph Motorcycles - Great Bike, Fantastic Dealer Triumph Motorcycles "I bought a Brand new 2011 Storm. I live in Canada so we only get 4-5 months per year to ride. However i have 58561 miles on my storm,..." Read more Harley Davidson Boots Review Harley Davidson "I was there on Thursday getting a gift card for my son I was looking around and I noticed these boots on sale it stated Regular $150.00 on sale $57.50..." Read more Mini Pocket Rockets Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Unpleasant experience with Harley Davidson showroom - Big question (Why showroom need my SSN?) Harley Davidson "On May 23rd, I went to the Desert Wind Harley Davidson showroom (Mesa, AZ) to test drive the 2016 Dyna Switchback. I talked to a very professional young sales person,..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more