1.4

If you are planning to buy an electric bike DO NOT buy from Skiron in Phoenix, Arizona.They make them bike really cheap and sell them for a little over $1000 for the cheapest one.

The battery case is not constructed well and will crack and break. They use cheap tires and inner tubes. They do not service the vehicle or supply parts. The advertise that certian models have is 48 volts 12 amp 350 watt motor.

That does not add up. (Volts x Amps = watts ). If you have to replace a motor good luck finding one with their claim of specs. The closest you could find is a 48 volt 12 amp with 700 to 1000 watt.

That would drain and wear out your battery fast and at $50 per battery for 4 battery it can add up. The battery will not charge completely at the most maybe 75%.

Pass this on to anyone you know who plans to buy a e bike from Skiron E bikes .DOnN'T !!!!!

Review about: Skiron Bikes Bicycle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Get your act together by supplying parts, telling the truth about your product, use better parts.

I didn't like: Are a rip off.

Had an Experience with Skiron Bikes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion