1.4

If you are planning to buy an electric bike DO NOT buy from Skiron in Phoenix, Arizona.They make them bike really cheap and sell them for a little over $1000 for the cheapest one.

The battery case is not constructed well and will crack and break. They use cheap tires and inner tubes. They do not service the vehicle or supply parts. The advertise that certian models have is 48 volts 12 amp 350 watt motor.

That does not add up. (Volts x Amps = watts ). If you have to replace a motor good luck finding one with their claim of specs. The closest you could find is a 48 volt 12 amp with 700 to 1000 watt.

That would drain and wear out your battery fast and at $50 per battery for 4 battery it can add up. The battery will not charge completely at the most maybe 75%.

Pass this on to anyone you know who plans to buy a e bike from Skiron E bikes .DOnN'T !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skiron bikes bicycle from Skiron Bikes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skiron Bikes to "get your act together by supplying parts, telling the truth about your product, use better parts".

The most disappointing in user's experience was are a rip off. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skiron Bikes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skiron Bikes?

Comments